Marathon Melting Kettle
Located at: Westcon JCB - Regina
Marathon’s KERA models are designed for high production crack filling of hot poured rubberized crack sealant. These diesel fired kettles feature an electrically heated hose delivery system that is capable of heating, melting and applying rubberized crack sealant, not requiring any additional equipment!
• Manufactured with minimum 10 GA steel, fully welded and constructed of heavy duty 6” channel and
gusseted in locations for safety and strength.
• Diesel powered burner & 23hp liquid cooled Kohler diesel engine for maximum efficiency!
• Diesel burner controlled by a Digital Automatic Temperature Control System that controls oil and
• Reverse loading anti-splash door(s) located curbside, for safe and easy loading of material.
• 120V 1,500W Overnight heater maintains heat to reduce daily start-up time.
• Recirculation port for quicker start-up and material recirculation
• 3,000W Watt generator heats hose as well as providing convenient on-site 120 VAC power source.
• Fully insulated with ceramic fibre insulation to minimize heat loss.