LeeBoy 1000G Tilt Hopper Paver
Located at: Westcon JCB - Regina
Small footprint, large results. The gravity-feed tilt hopper featured on the 1000G can be raised to a steeper level than any other paver in its class allowing for optimum material flow.
This paver boasts of a sleek design in which the hopper wings can be retracted. This dynamic feature allows continuous material flow while reducing the machine’s overall width. As on all LeeBoy pavers, this smaller track paver features our superior Legend Screed system that is proven to supply one of the best mats in the industry.
- All control levers are on the left side
- Right side levers include left and right drive control, right auger, right screed extension and hopper
- Color graphic control screen with digital readouts. Review and monitor system vitals including: oil pressure, hour meter, fuel gauge, volt meter, water temp, tachometer, hydraulic oil temp, engine diagnostics
- Kubota turbocharged diesel
- Tier 4 Final – 49hp (37kw) @ 2,600 RPM
- Variable up to 13’
- Fuel: 13.5 gallons
- Hydraulic: 45 gallons
- Washdown tank: 7 gallons