JCB 245XR Excavator
Located at: Westcon - Winnipeg Sales
The 245XR doesn’t just look extremely strong, it is extremely strong. It’s taken 4 years of hydraulic, electronic and electrical development and thousands of hours of extreme endurance testing.
The new 245XR utilises state-of-the-art automotice style production facilities that have been invested into for the X SERIES range. JCB has introduced new tooling, EPD coating, robot welding and establised new relationships with many industry-leading suppliers to bring you not just great excavators, but exceptional ones.
- Best in class hydraulic components give the operator a smooth precise operation.
- T-bar tracking levers and ergonomically designed pedals/footrests as standard.
- Large 7″ colour display, incorporating simple intuitive controls.
- Easily removable rubber floor and storage mats for ease of cleaning.
- Several modes of seat adjustment to suit any operator, including armrests and control pods.
The 245XR has reduced tailswing which maximises its potential to perform safely in tight and congested environments such as modern highways and housing developments.
The 245XR tracked excavator has a tailswing radius of 5ft 8in, 40% less than the 220X, allowing it to work safely against buildings and road barriers. The short front swing and reduced tailswing give a working radius reduction of 5ft 3in, compared to the 220X. It can work in a smaller area than the 220X, providing great comfort and power in a compact footprint.